EarthDaily for Forestry and Sustainable Forest Management
Sustainable forest management is a critical focus as business and government leaders turn attention towards climate issues
- The Precision Forestry market was worth an estimated $3.9BN(1) in 2019, and is expected to reach $6.1BN(1) by 2024, a CAGR of 9%.
- Governments are increasingly supporting the digitalization of forestry with the goal of making it more efficient, environmentally friendly and economical, which has helped to increase the usage of forestry mapping technologies.
- Proliferation of forest science with a paradigm shift towards sustainable forest management (“SFM”) and silviculture through compliance, certification and regulatory processes.
- Forest monitoring has benefitted from advancements in remote sensing and satellite imaging technologies that will accelerate SFM adoption and real-time observability to help optimize an effective level of harvest and policy.
(1) Research and Markets (“Precision Forestry Market by Technology and Geography – Global Forecast to 2024”)
Existing Customer Applications