Effective Date: December 1, 2019
Personal Data EarthDaily Analytics Collects
We collect your “Personal Data” from you when you share it with us. We do not automatically collect any Personal data.
You may choose to share your Personal Data with us when you complete one of the following actions on this Website:
• Complete & submit the “Contact” “Contact Us” or other forms on the website
• Contact us using our contact data
• Apply for employment
• Sign up for email updates
• Become a customer through the purchase of our products or services
Our Website automatically logs certain, non-identifying data when a user browses our site. This data includes the pages visited on our site, the website which the user visited just prior to our site, and country of origin of the user. While the IP address is utilized to identify the country of origin, the IP address of a given user is not exposed to us and is not used by EarthDaily Analytics, directly or indirectly, to identify an individual accessing our Website. This non-identifying data is used only to identify problems with our web servers, to administer, design and construct our Website, to analyze traffic patterns on our Website, and to gather broad demographic data for aggregate use only.
How We Use Your Personal Data
For example, if you contact us via phone or email, we may use the data you provide to answer your question, provide customer or sales services, or to resolve issues.
EarthDaily Analytics may also use your Personal Data to contact you in the future regarding updates to our products and services, new features, or additional products or services that may be of interest to you. If we do so, each marketing communication we send will contain instructions for opting out or revoking your consent to such communication.
Why EarthDaily Analytics Collects Data
Contractual Commitments: Most of our processing of your Personal Data is to meet our contractual obligations with respect to your purchase of products or services. For example, we will collect your Personal Data to create your customer account for the applicable product or fulfill services to you.
Legitimate Interests: We may handle Personal Data to further EarthDaily Analytics’ legitimate interests in ways that are not overridden by the interests or fundamental rights of the affected individuals. Examples include the following:
• Customer Service
• Analyzing and improving our products and services
• Communicating to our customers about new features, products, or services
• Processing job applications
• Managing legal issues
Legal Compliance: EarthDaily Analytics may need to use and disclose Personal Data to comply with our legal obligations.
Consent: We may handle your Personal Data based on your express consent.
Sharing your Personal Data
EarthDaily Analytics may share or disclose your Personal Data with third parties as set forth below:
• Business Transfers: In the event of corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution, bankruptcy, or other similar event, your Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets.
• Consent: We may transfer your Personal Data based on your express consent.
• Legal Obligation: We may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, protect the rights or property of EarthDaily Analytics, protect the personal safety of our customers or the public, or to protect against legal liability.
• Aggregated or Anonymized Data: We may share nonpersonally identifying data with our affiliates or third parties for business purposes.
Use of Our Website by Minors
Our Website, products, and services are not intended for use by children under the age of 13. We never knowingly collect or use any Personal Data provided to us by children under 13 years of age. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received Personal Data from a person under the age of 13 on the site, we will delete the data from our records.
Our Website is controlled and operated by us from the United States. As a result, Personal Data you provide in connection with your use of this Website may be stored and processed in the United States or in any country in which we have facilities or engage service providers. By using our Website, you consent to the transfer of your Personal Information to countries outside of your country of residence, including the United States.
Personal Data Retention
We retain your Personal Data only so long as it is relevant to the purposes identified above. Data may persist longer in copies of backup information for disaster recovery purposes.
Keeping Your Personal Data Secure
We have implemented physical, technical and administrative measures to protect your Personal Data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure while it is in our custody. If at any time you have reason to believe that your interactions with us are no longer secure, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Individuals in the European Economic Area and some other jurisdictions outside Canada have certain legal rights to obtain data about their Personal Data held by EarthDaily Analytics. This includes the following:
• Confirmation that we hold Personal Data about them;
• Access or obtain a copy of their Personal Data we hold;
• Right to correct, update, or erase such data;
• Withdraw any consent to the use or sharing of such data previously provided;
To request access, a copy, update, or erase your Personal Data, please contact us at email@example.com. We will respond to you within the time limits established by applicable law. We may ask you for additional information to verify your identity.
In some cases, we may limit or deny your request if the law permits or requires us to do so or if we are unable to verify your identity. The rights described above are subject to limitations and exceptions under applicable law. In addition to those rights, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection authority. However, we encourage you to contact us first, and we will do our very best to resolve your concern.
EarthDaily Analytics: Data Privacy Officer In Canada 33-1055 Canada Place Vancouver, BC V6C 0C3
In the European Economic Area 2, rue Joseph Hubert 31130 Balma France